Get paid for being awesome!
DON`T SEE A POSITION THAT FITS?
We`re always looking for talented peopleGET IN TOUCH
Piksel is a fast growing company with 9 years of experience in the digital marketing world.
We focus on web development and digital marketing while creating successful working teams, sharing knowledge, and promoting team spirit. Thus, we strive to give our team members the best possible grounds for personal and professional growth.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The ideal candidate will manage the company’s customer portfolio to help customers improve their marketing campaign results. The candidate will implement and optimize advertising campaigns on social media advertising platforms, as well as other digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads and the like. Knowledge and experience with SEO concepts in digital marketing will be considered as a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or digital agency, big freelance projects or experience as a part of in-house marketing department at a larger company
- Create marketing strategies for paid advertising and search
- Creating, implementing, managing, and optimizing digital campaigns on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and Google
- Create target audience and large key word lists
- Track KPIs, conduct analysis and create reports from campaigns for clients and management, with suggestions for future activities
- Budget monitoring and optimization
- Account – contact and communication with clients
Skills & qualification
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager
- Planning and execution of paid strategy & implementation, within Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Ads products.
- Multi-channel approach – strong understanding of digital channel integration (PPC/Content/Social)
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, audience targeting, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics) – knowledge of Power BI/Google Data Studio would be considered an advantage
The following qualifications will be considered as a plus>
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- The planning and execution of SEO campaign & strategy – research, technical implementation & reporting
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SEO; technical, on-site & off-site