Get paid for being awesome!
DON`T SEE A POSITION THAT FITS?
We`re always looking for talented peopleGET IN TOUCH
Piksel is a fast growing company with 9 years of experience in the digital marketing world.
We focus on web development and digital marketing while creating successful working teams, sharing knowledge, and promoting team spirit. Thus, we strive to give our team members the best possible grounds for personal and professional growth.
Full-stack Developer / Node.js,React.js
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- At least three years’ experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming, preferable Node.js.
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with Node.js and React.js development.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code