Piksel is a fast growing company with 8 years of experience in the digital marketing world.
We focus on web development and digital marketing while creating successful working teams, sharing knowledge, and promoting team spirit. Thus, we strive to give our team members the best possible grounds for personal and professional growth.
duties of the PHP/WordPress Developer:
- Write custom themes for WordPress. (We only work with custom themes)
- Collaborate in the development of websites and web-based applications using an Agile software development methodology.
- Participate in requirements gathering and solutions architecture for individual site features.
Necessary skills and qualifications
for applying for a PHP/WordPress Developer position:
- Demonstrated experience as a WordPress Developer for at least 1-3 years.
- Well-versed in responsive and mobile-first design principles, as well as front-end frameworks like Bootstrap or Tailwind.
- Experienced in consuming and integrating APIs within WordPress projects.
- Solid experience working with PHP - (knowledge of Laravel would be a plus).
- Able to configure and/or develop plugins, ensuring flawless performance and compatibility with the overall website.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Familiarity with version control with Git
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable, with the ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Proficient in Macedonian and English language.
Only the candidates who will pass the second phase and will be called in for an interview.